Spam Assassin 3 problems

Spam Assassin 3 was released the other day, so I started rolling it out across as many servers as possible. We had already been testing it on a couple without encountering any issues, so putting the stable version should have been quite easy. In most cases it was, except for one Red Hat 9 server. It simply refused to go on properly.
If I got it past the install, either via CPAN, tar.gz or Julian's RPMs it would not pass the
spamassassin --lint test
After struggling with it for over an hour I gave up and rolled it back to 2.64, which works fine.
I've also ordered the book from Amazon, so I'm waiting to see if it covers anything I haven't thought of or come across:

Related Posts:

  • No Related Posts
No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes